English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
naufalardian

Methods of development and process (Naufal) Empty Methods of development and process (Naufal)

Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:06 am
SCHOOLS NEED TO MODERATE CENSORSHIP
In my opinion I agree with schools that need to moderate censorship to the system students. According to the article (Source A) “Is inappropriate for our children, such as nudity, to teaching subjects that some find objectionable, such as evolution versus creationism.” Censorship is a good thing, it keeps student from hearing and seeing inappropriate things at their age. I for one like the censorship because student do not need to hear a slur of cuss words, or see body parts of others. I also do not want to hear or see it either, so I appreciate it. According to the article (Source A) “Censorship in schools can also lead to a narrow worldview with holes in the cultural and international education of our children.” The purpose of censorship is good. It is there to help protect people and keep them safe from things that are bad. If used correctly censorship is very good. However, if you use it the wrong way or excessively then you are only going to be doing harm to society as a whole. Another reason why school should limit their censorship to only the things listed above is to prevent mass censorship done by the school itself (Source A). The school is not accountable to anyone, this means that they can censor anything as they please which decrease the number of inappropriate information that the students can access.
Mr. Stockton
Mr. Stockton
Admin

Methods of development and process (Naufal) Empty Re: Methods of development and process (Naufal)

Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:11 am
Looks okay.

Include a "because" in your thesis statement in order that it be "strong", a strong thesis statement includes an arguable point.

Which method of development do you expect is the best for presenting the evidence you've chosen?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum