English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Maudy Ramadhien

thesis claims and analysis Empty thesis claims and analysis

Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:51 pm
Ataya's article
Thesis: The Viral “KKN Desa Penari” Twitter Story
Claim: one of the students hear the Indonesian instrument “gamelan” and a Javanese girl dancing.
Evidence: people believed that the story as the user tells it with such detailed and clarity, that it must have been a true event that had happened.
Comment: I personally, think that this story is might be fake because it’s so too much but this article is fascinating for those who like horror stories.

Merry’s article
Thesis: Ghost
Claim: some people think that ghost Is not real but American people think that ghost is real
Evidence: people believe in them because they miss someone who is close to them, and can’t let go when they passed away
Comment: I like the article because this is the evidence of ghost is real or not.

Zahra’s article
Thesis: The Zodiac Killer
Claim: A serial killer who stalked people from Northern California and related to at least 5 murders. He also sent threats to police and sending letters to area newspapers and closed with a symbol of a circle through it.
Evidence: The police has been released the threats
Comment: I think this article is fascinating for those who like thriller genre. The evidence itself is now can be easily found on the internet
Mr. Stockton
Mr. Stockton
Admin

thesis claims and analysis Empty Re: thesis claims and analysis

Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:38 pm
Completed.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum