English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Diajeng Dwiputri Arini

analysis thesis Ajeng 12 L Empty analysis thesis Ajeng 12 L

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:07 pm
THESIS
Ajeng AP 2

Raihan Seno 
Thesis : Bigfoot the missing link in our ancestry.
Claim : there has been many sightings on the mythical creature called the bigfoot, called as the half man, half ape.
Evidence : after many researched was conducted by scientist it was finally identified that the hair is linked to the mythical bigfoot.
Comment : I think this is just a myth because on all tv shows nobody talks about the existence of bigfoot.

Ataya 
Thesis : KKN Desa Penari
Claim : the story revolves around a group of college students who experience paranormal activities on their mandatory community service in a secluded village.
Evidence : hearing of a musical instrument Gamelan, appearances of an eerie woman dancing in the middle of the forest, etc.
Comment : in my opinion this is not necessarily true because there is no detailed explanation maybe this is just a way for Indonesians to love the countryside more and make it a tourist attraction.

Derrel
Thesis : Budi Budiman, The Indonesian Man That can Communicate with Satan Himself
Claim : the man dream of satan and he can talk to him and he never stopped meeting him, he just kept coming and coming.
Evidence : satan specifically told him to not reveal anything about their conversations, or else he will take everything that is dear to him.
Comment : I think this article lack of evidence because we just know from the man himself.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum