English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Diajeng Dwiputri Arini

Ajeng's audience analysis Empty Ajeng's audience analysis

Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:47 pm
BELIEFS, VALUES, & NEEDS
Ajeng 12 L

Demon Language Decoded

Summary
The sisters at her convent were convinced that the note was the product of some kind of demonic influence, since the text was comprised of various letters from the alphabet of different languages and, therefore, could not be read. Over the next 341 years, an array of academics , occultists, and cryptographers attempted to decode the letter, but no one could unlock the message contained in the notorious note. As to what the ‘Devil’s Letter’ says, the general theme of the missive appears to be some kind of musing on the nature of God’s relationship to man and how Satan figures into the equation.

Strengths and weaknesses
From what I read so far, I think there is no strength and weakness because if there is a satan I think that is not a strength or weakness at all. It’s just a coincidence that can scare everyone else. Or maybe some people will say that the strengths would be that we know that satan exist but for sure the strengths in this article is that we believe that god actually exists for people that have no believes.

Beliefs, values, and needs
This article shows more to the beliefs and needs as well, because it way more to the religion, we need beliefs, we need faith to believe in god and the existence of satan. Actually, I believe there is satan that can lead us to the path that is not right because I have seen it with my own eyes, but that doesn’t mean that they persuade me to follow them, I just saw it when I was a child, therefore I do need religion that can bring me through the right way so that God can help me kept away by demons, just like this article, God will lead us to our better future even when people got no beliefs God will always lead us.

Mr. Stockton
Mr. Stockton
Admin

Ajeng's audience analysis Empty Re: Ajeng's audience analysis

Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:59 am
This submission is well organized and it's easy for me to read and understand the structure of the assignment. In the analysis section you've written about yourself, instead, what kind of people are the audience? Who are the target audience of the article you've chosen?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum