English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
audrick

Audience: Beliefs, values, & needs  - Audrick Empty Audience: Beliefs, values, & needs - Audrick

Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:24 pm
The Nazi secret they don't want you to know
Audricka Pashaya Herdian

In May 2018, the European Journal of Internal Medicine has discovered something important to history. They found a small amount of cyanide in Hitler's teeth. Thus, Hitler's cause of death is concluded, and the case is closed. But that is actually how they (the Nazis) want you to think. The Nazi's secret organization is trying to hide the fact that he ran away to a place they don't want any of the Allies in the World War 2 to know.

2010 marks the publish day of the book Hitler Mati di Indonesia : Rahasia yang Terkuak, translated to Hitler died in Indonesia: The Secret that was Revealed, by Soeryo Goeritno. The true fact is that Hitler came to Indonesia with his identity changed to an Austrian doctor named G.A. Pöch. What's weird about this is that he has a German citizenship document (which has been found), which was renounce once he got to Indonesia, and his looks is identical to Hitler. With this information, it has been concluded that Hitler sailed to Indonesia, then change his identity to erase any suspicions.

Audience
From the title, I used the word "you" instead of groups of people so the audience would feel they are special. Then, I put the historical foundation about Hitler's death before the theory so the audience know what the "secret organization" are trying to deceive from them. I also reference a book in the purpose of increasing trust.
Mr. Stockton
Mr. Stockton
Admin

Audience: Beliefs, values, & needs  - Audrick Empty Re: Audience: Beliefs, values, & needs - Audrick

Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:52 pm
Looks okay. Creative article. You could sneak in a few more sentences about the audience without going over the 100 word word limit.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum