English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Merry202

Audience: Beliefs, Values, And Needs Merry  Empty Audience: Beliefs, Values, And Needs Merry

Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:20 pm
Audience: Beliefs, Values, & Needs
AP English Workshop #3
By: Merry Indah S
Adv: 12F

2.     Brief Summary On “Mysterious ‘Devil Writer’ Decoded”

From the tittle itself explain, what is the article talking about. The Article is talking about, how in 1676 they found some kind of scroll that have a writing on it. But it’s not your average words, they say it’s the Devil’s Letter. It was Decoded from the start to the end, but it wasn’t Public shared. But from the article in the scroll there is a message they put in public “God Thinks he can free mortals. This system works for no one”
3.     Strengths or Weakness
Honestly for me there is no Strengths or weakness. Because for Me I think this isn’t true, maybe it’s a ancient writing. And if it is true, the strengths would be that we know that Satan actually Exist and God Actually Exist for the people that have no believes.
4.     Evaluating The Article (Beliefs, Values, And Needs)

The Article show’s more to the beliefs part, because it is related with God and religions. But at the same time needs as well. As we both know, Devil Talking is not really good for Kids to read this article and for me the audience probably the people who is interested with religion and about Satan vs gods which would be adults.  Honestly, the educational background is none. Why you ask? Because this is more to be alive not educational. Do you believe that Satan is real? Do you believe 
Mr. Stockton
Mr. Stockton
Admin

Audience: Beliefs, Values, And Needs Merry  Empty Re: Audience: Beliefs, Values, And Needs Merry

Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:48 am
I like that you've used subtitles to organize your work, it makes it easy to follow. I notice the last sentence ends without punctuation, or maybe it's cut off, either way, a proof-reading before posting would benefit future submissions to catch grammar mistakes, typos, and that sort of thing.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum