English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Raihanseno

Audience: Belief, Values, and needs on Ancient humans interbreeding with angels (Raihan Seno A) Empty Audience: Belief, Values, and needs on Ancient humans interbreeding with angels (Raihan Seno A)

Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:53 pm
According to the article I have read it discusses how a part of our DNA’s came from an ancient beings called the Nephilim. Nephilim are children of fallen angels according to the article and that our ancient ancestry that came from Africa went to Europe and mated with the so called Nephilim.

They claimed their argument with DNA as their main support. They have shown their research and yet it has seem to be unreliable due to the fact the DNA sequence of HLA-B73 has not been detected in the Denisovan genome, making their claim insufficient.

Upon reading this article I came to wonder to whom this was targeted towards, and after reading I am sure that this article is aimed towards those who highly believed in their religion, as it was shown in the final paragraph that they aimed towards a message coming from their holy book, furthermore the writer even tried to persuade the readers by supporting with what the holy book stated with facts that aren’t proven yet. It also seems that this was intended towards those who are interested in conspiracy theories in a result of their hobbies to unravel earth biggest mysteries, moreover those who would most likely believe this article are those who has skilled on reading the entire holy book and research about DNA’s and ancient human history.
Mr. Stockton
Mr. Stockton
Admin

Audience: Belief, Values, and needs on Ancient humans interbreeding with angels (Raihan Seno A) Empty Re: Audience: Belief, Values, and needs on Ancient humans interbreeding with angels (Raihan Seno A)

Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:02 am
Your audience analysis looks pretty solid.

Use titles, subheadings, and bold font to organize the sections of your submission; don't forget your name, class, and date.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum