English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Arjuna.R.Joyosumarto
Arjuna.R.Joyosumarto

Analysing Articles As Audience - Juna (12 F) [AP 1] Empty Analysing Articles As Audience - Juna (12 F) [AP 1]

Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:14 pm
From several articles that I've read by other students in the class (mostly my friends), I've seen that their knowledge has gone beyond their thinking point and reach out to facts that no one has ever thought before. There I pick 3 to see and analysing how they analyse when they create a thesis statement, and I will be their audience of their articles that they've written for the AP English Class. Here's my brief thoughts on them.

1. Hitler found in Indonesia (by Raul Julio Parera) [Read]
Whoa! Whoa! This one's an explicit article over here, but what if it was really true? In his article, he stated about Hitler who turned out not to kill himself but to live a second life.  When his body was found,  he then flies over as an Indonesian Citizen and start a new life. The article that (my friend) Raul has told is a story no one see coming in the aftermath of Hitler's death. This was a surprising thought, but what Raul wanted to address to his audience is modernised fiction idea gone reality. This is a good conspiracy that he believed teenagers will find amusing and interesting. I've also done several research after reading the article, although there wasn't much explained but it's enough to start the train on exploring more on these facts.

2. Neo-Nazis (by Ryan Alexander Kondo) [Read]
Trying to understand (my boy) Alex on his analysis of Nazi's planning to go to space. Yes, he has mentioned that there are Nazi experiments on them attempting to travel to the moon and (who knows) build a base in there or something. What Alex accomplished here is that he has done some in-depth research about how he can claim his evidence on this certain topic. For instance, he stated about an Astronomer who helped develop the project, but remains questionable whether what was going on here really happened or did not. He also said that he wanted this to be an interesting conspiracy topic for the audience to read, and I doubt that audience will indeed find this interesting but I suppose that this topic should be expanded more if it really did existed.

3. Space Aliens and Humans breeding (by Naufal Abdasyah Ardian) [Read]
This one is also interesting, and way out of this world. What makes this article so special from the author's point is that he expresses his deep thoughts and knowledge about the topic. He has believed and followed a lecturer's words that this type of conspiracy topic would exist based on knowledge and existence. He tells us that there the news are not just rumours but real and genuine facts. He wanted to express how he sees this topic as an actual thing using evidences based on research. He takes knowledge from a college lecturer, now that's a proof of additional knowledge there. And in the end, he says that this article should best be empowered by existing scientists today who believe that aliens breeding with humans can still be an actual thing.

In the end, all these topics written for the article looked really interesting and the authors there could express wishing what they've written there could still exist. As an author who could relate to the audience, it is the best and most important thing when it comes to building words and ideas of an article and ways to express them.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum