English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
reginaalexandra

Audience Writing: beliefs, values & needs (Regina Alexandra) Empty Audience Writing: beliefs, values & needs (Regina Alexandra)

Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:11 pm
Audience: beliefs, values & needs
Regina Alexandra
AP English

KKN DESA PENARI

Summary
KKN Desa Penari is an Indonesia thread from twitter and it is a mysterious and horror true story. It stars from a group of college students who wants to do a community service in one village in West Java but turns out they are being haunted by ghost whos been there. At first they arrived they were being watched by a ghost who's known as “genderuwo”. They need to stay for about 6 weeks and as the day goes by they always being haunted by the ghost there. They were being haunted because 2 of them has broke the rules the village has told them.
There was one woman who used to be a traditional dancer and she wants a virgin victimizing and 4 of the girls were virgins that is why they were being haunted until by the middle of the week one of them which is Ayu lost her virginity to Bima and both of their souls were lost because they did it in Tapak Talas which is a forbidden place to do any activity except for showering. They broke the rule and ended up both of them died because their souls can not be saved.

Conclusion
In conclusion, they supposed to not break any rules that has been applied in the village. They were tourists there and they were supposed to respect the rules and follow the rules that has been applied in the village also I strongly believe that if they were being respect to every rule two of them will not end up dead.

Brief Statement
The audience of this article is adults starting from 15 and so on. In this kind of age range they need more than “excitement” but also thrills, adrenaline and something unique. Especially its because Indonesia is really famous of the horror story so this article fits Indonesians perfectly. I summarize this article so then the audience will easily understand the point of the article because the real article needs 2 hours 30 minutes to read because there are few points of view. I also use simple words to ease the audience when reading. Based on what i have search adults in this kind of age range likes to read in a clear and normal size font and that’s why I used ‘Arial’ as my font.

Mr. Stockton
Mr. Stockton
Admin

Audience Writing: beliefs, values & needs (Regina Alexandra) Empty Re: Audience Writing: beliefs, values & needs (Regina Alexandra)

Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:07 pm
Task complete.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum