English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Merry202

Audience: Beliefs, Values, & Needs ; Writing Empty Audience: Beliefs, Values, & Needs ; Writing

Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:40 pm
Audience: Beliefs, Values, & Needs
AP English Workshop #4
Writing Part
By: Merry Indah S
12 AP 2

Question 1:

Ghost, what is a ghost? Google think Ghost is an apparition of a dead person which is believed to appear or become manifest to the living, typically as a nebulous image. But for me, ghost is a spirit that is all around us, but from the dead and it can be a good ghost or a bad ghost.  Did you know that 43% of America popularity agrees that Ghost is real? In fact, there is photo’s all around the internet proving that ghost is real. But at the same time, it is according to the person. There is a story called Conjuring, it’s a ghost story like they believed ghost is real and Satan is real. Ghost can be real and Not real, because it is according to the person. Some people believe ghost because of watching movies, or when he or she miss someone thinks that the spirit is around them (Ghost). At the end I Believe Ghost isn’t real, for me people believe in them because they miss someone who is close to them, and can’t let go when they passed away. This is One of the example of a pic of a “ghost” they found in the internet.  Remember that everything at the end it’s all about their own opinion.

Audience: Beliefs, Values, & Needs ; Writing Clip_image002

Question 2:

As I said above, it is about ghost’s being real or not. And for me, Ghost isn’t real it’s more like missing someone and can’t let go about someone who died easily. And because of the topic is about ghost, for me the audience should be adults or teenagers not for children’s.  Why? Because they are still young and don’t need to know about ghost. They are 9-12-year-old children’s, no need to know about these kinds of stuff.
Mr. Stockton
Mr. Stockton
Admin

Audience: Beliefs, Values, & Needs ; Writing Empty Re: Audience: Beliefs, Values, & Needs ; Writing

Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:56 pm
Okay.

If you want your image to show up you'll need to upload it into a third-part host like: https://servimg.com because Forummotion doesn't host images unless we pay for the data storage.

To deal with the grammar issues, you might try very carefully reading over the document, asking a friend to proof-read it, or try an online grammar checking application.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum