English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Syach

Personalization // Faiz Syach Empty Personalization // Faiz Syach

Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:02 am
Faiz Syach Destu 12/F
I believe this poem have a certain length of significance with my life
I like how she used such an old word with this poem that it creates its own aesthetic
I also believe this poem greatly influenced by the love life of Elizabeth Barret Browning
I also believe that she put her hearts for making this poem
And so I also believe that I could relate to this poem in a way that I do have times in life when things go left and I felt that there is only one person that could help me coping with that problems.

There’s also a time where I treasured someone so deeply that I felt like she was my world, my everything and without that things will crumble into pieces.
I also feel that I shouldn’t, no, we shouldn’t judge someone, we never know what they been through, how life is harsh for them and the pain that they’ve experienced, and like this famous poet of the Victorian era, whose most of his life time has been controlled by the man who she called father.
For the better or worse, I feel like that Elizabeth browning has been through many things in life, and the pain that she been through can be felt deeply within this poem, the tension of her live life, is like the icy ices, that even though it’s cold and aesthetically seems, could greatly hurts us when we hold it the wrong way around like her love towards the man that she called husband, who knows what she would do without this person that she valued greatly in life when things go wrong. Which always seems to happen in life

Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum