English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
derrel archellian

Audience: Belief, Values, and Needs - Derrel Archellian 12i Empty Audience: Belief, Values, and Needs - Derrel Archellian 12i

Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:04 pm
Derrel Archellian
AP English
Audience: Beliefs, & Needs
Mysterious 'Devil's Letter' Decoded

1. The article listed above is about a certain devil language that hasn’t been deciphered since the 1600s. The main argument of this article is that it has been deciphered by a team from Italy using a computer algorithm from the dark web.
2. One of the claims that are mentioned is that the Italian team has deciphered the language using a computer algorithm from the dark web. This is a weak claim since the program name and the method isn’t even mentioned, and the entirety of the deciphered text isn’t shown.
3. The people who are most likely to be the audience of this article are gullible and religious people. An atheist won’t be interested in demon language as they don’t believe demons exist at all. On the other hand, a religious person would be interested on what the devil has to say about god and His followers. Lastly, the audience must be gullible since the article doesn’t even provide any proof and evidence on its claim. It just says that the Italian team manage the crack the code without a single mention of the method, name of the algorithm, and the actual decryption of the text itself.
Mr. Stockton
Mr. Stockton
Admin

Audience: Belief, Values, and Needs - Derrel Archellian 12i Empty Re: Audience: Belief, Values, and Needs - Derrel Archellian 12i

Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:17 pm
I probably agree with your audience analysis.  

By the way, if you had the sophistication to capitalize "His", which is correct in English, might as well capitalize "god" too:

about god and His followers
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum