English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
refyhadiansyah

Free Writing Empty Free Writing

Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:41 pm
The poem IF_ by Rudyard Kipling talks about how someone is getting pushed down but they need to get back up on their feet in order to survive and live their life to the fullest. This poem really gives me motivation to keep going in life no matter what happens. Because the person in this poem always gets back up whenever things pushes them down on their knees. After reading this poem I was really inspired to do the same. No matter what challenges I encounter during my whole life, I never want to stop trying and doing my best. This is a great lesson because if you are aiming to achieve something but you give up midway, everything that you have done from the start will become a waste of time. That could be the biggest regret of your life. No matter how hard the obstacle is, it is always advised to try harder and keep going forward. Because looking back will only causes you to stumble upon your path and strays you from you original path. Either that or makes you give up on what you are trying to achieve. This poem also talks about taking risk if you want to achieve a bigger winning. Sometimes taking risks are a bad idea, but in life taking risks are a great way to achieve something bigger. Even if the challenges and obstacles are much harder, the rewards are going to be worth it for the hard work that you put into your life. Even if taking a risk could take everything from you, don't give up after one mistake, don't give up after two mistakes, keep going forward and never stop trying. Because if you stop, everything ends...
Mr. Stockton
Mr. Stockton
Admin

Free Writing Empty Re: Free Writing

Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:09 am
Okay.

Put some identifying information at the top of the submission so I know who it's from and what it is.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum