English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
radhirijal

FREE WRITING-RADHI Empty FREE WRITING-RADHI

Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:29 am
The road not taken is a poem written by Robert Frost. This poem tells a story about someone who is taking a diffrent route from the norm. The road in this poem could be contextualize as many meaning it may be a choice someone is taking, a perspective, etc. I think this poem is very famous because of the massege this poem delivers to the reader. This poem tells the reader that it is okay to be have a different perspective on things, you dont need to follow the normal road to achieve your goals. This poem teaches the reader that theres many way to achieve something, it tells us to be unique. This poem makes me feel calm and relieve because in some kind of way this poem validates my personality. I just think that i often take choices that differs from the norm and sometimes it makes me insecure of the choices ive made. I can relate to this poem in that way and many do that is why this poem is so popular.

Last edited by radhirijal on Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mr. Stockton
Mr. Stockton
Admin

FREE WRITING-RADHI Empty Re: FREE WRITING-RADHI

Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:17 pm
Recorded.

Put your full name or at least what you want to be called on submissions since it can be hard to be sure what user name corresponds to who.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum