English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Radhiyaaa

ENGLISH - OTHER STORY REFLECTION Empty ENGLISH - OTHER STORY REFLECTION

Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:15 pm
ENGLISH - OTHER STORY REFLECTION

Name: Radhiya
Class: 12
Date: 13/12/2019

Reflection (Evening Journey – Armando Turiasaro)
I like the story since it tells about a girl who wanted to travel but her parents are busy, so she spends her day just at home, school and go to the mall. I also like to travel to everyplace around the world which makes me interest to read story. Yes, it is realistic because the main character, which is Kanya is a person. Kanya get lost in London with two siblings she met before. I agree to the author because everyone is busy and get stressed with all the work they have. That’s why they need a vacation to travel to different places they never been before where they can spend their time with family because life need to be balance. The Title does fit the story since it is about her vacation where she ended up of being losted. What need to be improved from this story is there are lot of grammar error that need to be revise by the author. The format need to be improve like the author need to justify the paragraph so it can look organize.
[/justify]
Mr. Stockton
Mr. Stockton
Admin

ENGLISH - OTHER STORY REFLECTION Empty Re: ENGLISH - OTHER STORY REFLECTION

Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:48 am
Glad to see these stories getting read. Watch out for stuff like this:

[/justify]

Otherwise is makes it look like the submission wasn't carefully proofread. affraid
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum