English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
refyhadiansyah

STAR - Refy Hadiansyah Empty STAR - Refy Hadiansyah

Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:01 am
STAR
Refy Hadiansyah

Story:
In The Jungle – Andhika Constantine

The story is about a deer that was sent to go hunting, but instead he played with his friends rather than hunting. Because of that, the whole deer village was not able to eat for the whole day. The deer then felt guilty because of his actions, so he broods over it and made himself depressed. He thought about what he should do in order to redeem himself, but was not able to find anything. He then fell into a deep sleep which in his dreams made him realize what he was supposed to do. The point of this story is to not dwell on the past and keeps going forward.
I really like this story because it has a deep message that every reader is looking for. But I think that the way the author resolves the conflict in the story is not that clear. I don't think that a dream could really make someone change. Because a dream is not very realistic and it does not reflect much on how a person is. That is why I don't think people could understand fully the dream they had.

Mr. Stockton
Mr. Stockton
Admin

STAR - Refy Hadiansyah Empty Re: STAR - Refy Hadiansyah

Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:07 pm
Nice reflection, glad to see these stories getting read!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum