English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself

+34
hakiimnorman47
chloe amabell
lixnola
Audi
vitoaditya.16
Rully
tobiasngln
AafiaCynthia
Nabilbasalamah
Elenaastrid
Archie.potato
audrick
amandafernandy
Rayshad Azzura
Raihanseno
Evan T.
refyhadiansyah
Firyalaura
Arjuna.R.Joyosumarto
najlafayola
ridzky_ramadan
Zeta Lubna
Fadilla Azzahra
Merry202
NaufalRachman
zahradeeva
Raul Julio Parera
Athalla Raspati
alishamh
Queenie Shalima Kalila
Nadya Zafira
Maulidina
Richard204
Mr. Stockton
38 posters
Go down
Mr. Stockton
Mr. Stockton
Admin

Introduce yourself Empty Introduce yourself

Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:26 am
Here is the place to introduce yourself.

Minimum 50 words.
Due: Aug. 16, 2019

Last edited by Mr. Stockton on Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Richard204
Richard204

Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself

Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:32 am
I hail from the snowy Canadian Prairies. I grew up playing hockey and canoeing. I earned my BA in philosophy at the University of Winnipeg, MA TESOL at Trinity Western, and am currently doing doctoral research at Durham University. I originally came to Asia as a teacher in 2003. I enjoy motorcycle touring and hiking in my free time. These days my favorite author is Knut Hamson.
Maulidina

Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:44 am
There are a few Zahra(s) here in Highscope and I'm one of them. There's nothing much to talk about myself since I don't really do something extraordinary in my life so that's that.
Nadya Zafira

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:08 am
My name's Nadya and I normally enjoy English (only when it's fun). My favourite author is Haruki Murakami and that hasn't changed since like, 5th grade.
Queenie Shalima Kalila

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:11 am
My name is Kalila, I enjoy reading and I write in my free time. My favourite author is Paulo Coelho because my all-time favourite book is The Alchemist. :]
alishamh

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:13 am
I’m Alisha. I kinda enjoy learning new stuff and language but i get bored easily, so yeah. I often do things right before the due date cause it’s when my brain will work to the fullest. I enjoy watching movies and tv series especially about murder, crime, or any other non-horror movies. That’s it.
Athalla Raspati

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:13 am
hello, my name is Athalla Raspati, this is my fifth year in high scope, I hope we can enjoy this year, I preferably like English because I think I am more dominant than Indonesian language, prefer fiction and my favorite type of book is Romance and Action, i love reading fanfictions in wattpad, I dont really enjoy Reading that much but i am willing to get used to it more.
Raul Julio Parera

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:15 am
Hi my name is Raul Julio Parera, i grew up playing video games and watching random YouTube content. I have a few hobby that i like to do during my free time such as playing chess, badminton and tennis. I’m currently studying in Highscope Jakarta as a 12 grader..
zahradeeva

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:16 am
I have two names, Sekar and Alma but people mostly call me Alma. I spend most of my time in my room watching movies or listening to music, but i also enjoy going to the field to do archery. I like to learn new things, cultures, and languages and i hope to get accepted in a good university abroad.
NaufalRachman

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:43 am
Hey bruv, My name is Faly i'm a 17 year old boy that likes to ride motorbikes especially Vespa cause it’s just cool and classic. I like English especially when the assignment is making a poem or a story about something that i like and also i can’t sit still so sometimes i move around in the class from table to table.

Merry202

Introduce yourself Empty Introducing Myself

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:47 am
Hi My Name Is Merry Indah Santosa, I am a 12 Grader from Highscope Indonesia. I live in Bekasi with my parents, And my hobby is to play games. In the future i hope that i can be a gamer designer and make games. Thank You, Hope I got Straight A for this whole year..
Fadilla Azzahra

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:48 am
Hi my name is Dilla. I enjoy painting or art in general. I do like books but only if there's funny pictures in them. I can't remember the author but it had peppa pig on it.
Zeta Lubna

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:49 am
Hi! My name is Zeta, i'm 16 years old who like to dance. I quite enjoy reading fanfiction and I also enjoy to make story. Beside from dancing, I also like baking and singing. That's all about me. Thank You.
ridzky_ramadan

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:52 am
My name is Ridzky, but people call me Iky. I enjoy playing video games but also enjoy browsing for information on the internet. I often proscinate because I'm interested in many things that I sometimes just can't keep up. I hope I eventually get better at learning.
najlafayola

Introduce yourself Empty Najla's Introduction

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:14 am
Hello! My name is Najla Fayola, I'm currently in the 12th grade, and no I have not turn 17 yet. My hobbies includes drawing, reading, and sometimes I stare at the ceiling trying to contemplate my decisions in life. My favorite subject is Art, I also like learning new languages like French. I'm very bad at math, therefore it's my least favorite subject.
Arjuna.R.Joyosumarto
Arjuna.R.Joyosumarto

Introduce yourself Empty Meet Juna.r.j

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:15 am
Greetings 12th graders, my friends and classmates, and my destined Canadian English Teacher. My name is Arjuna, but you can call me Juna as my nickname. Yes, my name is originated from Wayang characters (alias Indonesian Puppets) and my parents were a big fan of them. Continuing with myself, I'm currently a 12th grader in Highscope, and yes this will be my final chapter in Highscope and so as in High School. Talk about myself, I speak English and it is my main language (leave Indonesian to second), many reasons to do that. I am a fanboy which means I like many things including superheroes, pop culture theme related, and let's say I'm a cinephile. Yes, like several people I do enjoy watching movies, in fact I criticise them. I do my reviews on movies that I watched, and my opinions are different with other people around me which is what makes me different with other people around, I do have the same thoughts with people across the world which makes me proud of myself. Therefore, I'm also a man with a lot of stories written in my mind, let's say I could be a storyteller and I enjoy making stories and telling them to my friends and anyone I can get my hands on, and soon you'll witness them as I speak of bringing my stories and rich imaginations to life. Yes, my mind is currently big with imaginative stories, and I enjoy doing them. In conclusion, I'm happy to be joining English 12 with a new teacher (fingers crossed: AP Class, and it will be awesome). Let's say my time with Canadian teacher for my final English Class will be Awesome AF <---(and Fun)
Firyalaura

Introduce yourself Empty Introduce myself

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:20 am
Haiii Mr. Richard my name is Firyalaura Najlatifarra Salsabilla Muryadi *Whoa long name* yes indeed, but you can call me Laura, I am 12 grader *of course* and im from advisory F. Hmmm fyi I’m a bipolar person, and I’m an introvert person and sometimes the otherwise. I really like traveling, reading my novel, offline gaming, and riding a big motorcycle *yes i know I’m a girl but well yea i like a big motorcycle, because its really cool!* OH and I also like cooking, I wish I can go to switzerland for taking culinary school. Ok too much talking haha, well I think that’s it thank you!!
refyhadiansyah

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:43 am
Greetings Mr. Richard, my name is Refy Hadiansyah, 12th grade. Im majorin in math and science in order to chase on my dream as an engineer. At the moment, im still not sure which engineering degree I want to take, but I will do my best and choose the right one for me and hopefully I wont regret it later. I chose engineering because I'm used to thinking critically which people really implement on doing as an engineer. I am a little slow on other stuff, but I'm really enjoying my time here at school.
Evan T.

Introduce yourself Empty Hi there Mister Stockton

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:43 am
My name is Evan Tanurahardja and you can call me Evan. I am interested in Math and Science related subject and sports stuff such as Basketball and Cycling. I do hope that you will be the good teacher everyone dreamt of. Thanks.
Raihanseno

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:44 am
Hello Mr. Richard my name is Raihan Seno Athallah but everyone calls me Raihan or Seno. I am currently majoring in business and IT with an interest in computer science for my University plan. Few of my hobbies is researching about the newest and latest technology out there, so if you need to know about the newest technology regarding phones or even laptops you can talk to me. and I'm a big comic book enthusiast especially Marvel and DC Comics. Since I'm a big fan i usually read comics through my phones and watch almost every superhero movie made. Other than that I'm a good sport that aims to get the best score so i could impress my parents. I'll be looking forward to learning with you sir.
Rayshad Azzura

Hello Mr Richard my name is Muhammad Rayshad Azzura but you can just call me Shad for short. Sometimes my friends would call me Shadman so I suppose you can do the same. I'm a 12 grader and I'm from advisory L and I'm a very open person. I like working together a lot as i can see things from a different point of view. I like to play video games and to eat (yes I like to explore culinary stuff ). I dream one day to be a corporate lawyer and to study abroad to the Netherlands. That's all from me sir and I hope we can work and learn together
amandafernandy

Hey! I’m Amanda, it’s a common name I know but I can assure you that I’m one of a kind (ahahah...) I can say that english is one of my favorite subject so I’m looking forward to this class! I love learning new things but I can get bored easily. My favorite thing in this world is romantic comedies, could be movies or books or whatever it is. Yea that’s me!
audrick

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:42 am
Tes
Archie.potato

Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:49 pm
Hello my name is Arsyi but you can call me Archie. An achievement that I'm most proud of is being a MUN club president. I love studying in English class, but my passion has always been in Biology and I love talking about it.
Elenaastrid

Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:50 pm
Hi Mr Richard, My name is Elena Astrid. I am a math and science major. I have many hobies and one them is watching movies or tv series. English has been a language I learned all through out my childhood untill this day. One the many books I read was Killing Commendatore by Haruki Murakami.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum