English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Radhiya Nandana

English 12 - Final Project Empty English 12 - Final Project

Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:44 am
Life in the stage
I began my life entering the stage
My eyes are open widely
God is the reason I was made
No matter what, I will survive

I look at the stairs directly
Watching people doing their own role of life
Some of them have love on their sides
Some of them falls

Time flies quickly following the running cheetah
The worst thing starts to happen
And no one is ready to stands up
Afraid of being beaten

I believe, the time will come
When I go off the stage
I’ll always remember
Then, I’ll see the light shining upon me

Poem Analysis
My Poem “Life in Stage” inspired by William Shakes Spears “All the Worlds Stage”. The similarities between my poem and Shakes Spears poem, our poem is telling about people’s life as an actor on the stage where they have their own role. Their life began when they enter the stages and they died when they go off the stages. The first stanza of my poem is the first time we born into the world, where near the future there will be facing lot of challenges we must face. In the second stanzas, it explains the life of people when they grow up as a teenager, all people have their own life and own choices, some of them already married & have true love, some of them failed. The third stanza is the life when people grow up as adult where time is really fast and we just realize it. As an adult, we will be facing lot of challenges and problems that is always come in a wrong time. There are people who is rich, then they become poor & forced to live in a small house. Because people can’t hold their problems, they choose to suicide rather than think it first. The first stanza is telling about the last part of our life. Everyone knows that all of us will get old when the time has come. When we got old, we will always remember all of our memories in the past and one day, our death will come.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1K4tvKiCWz0_16jeOKUkM65OjAKRoQerx/edit#slide=id.p1
Mr. Stockton
Mr. Stockton
Admin

English 12 - Final Project Empty Re: English 12 - Final Project

Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:54 am
Okay.

To help with the grammar, Microsoft Word, peer review, careful reading, or an online grammar checker might help.

Shakes Spears

I can't access the slides as the link required a password.

Where is the peer feedback and final draft in pdf format?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum