English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
reginaalexandra

Thesis Analysis - Regina Alexandra  Empty Thesis Analysis - Regina Alexandra

Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:23 pm
Zahra’s article

Thesis: The Zodiac Killer
Claim: A serial killer who stalked people from Northern California and related to at least 5 murders. He also sent threats to police and sending letters to area newspapers and closed with a symbol of a circle through it.
Evidence: The police has been released the threats
Comment: I think this article is very interesting for those who’s into thriller genre. The evidence itself is now can be easily found on the internet

Derrel’s article

Thesis: Budi Budiman, The Indonesian Man That can Communicate with Satan Himself
Claim: The man dreamt of Satan ever since then he kept coming and coming.
Evidence: Satan specifically told him to not reveal anything about their conversations, or else he will take everything that is dear to him
Comment: I think this article kind of lack of evidence because there is no other proof than the evidence from the man himself

Alex’s article

Thesis: Neo-Nazis
Claim: Nazi’s experiment on attempting to travel to the mood to build a base in there
Evidence: There is an astronomer who helped develop the project, but remains questionable whether is it really happened or did not
Comment: I personally think that this kind of topic is not interesting for me but might be a very interesting topic for those people who like conspiracy theories
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum