English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dhiraretno

Audience: Beliefs, values, & needs  - Writing (Dhira Retno) Empty Audience: Beliefs, values, & needs - Writing (Dhira Retno)

Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:39 pm
1.  What Is Really Inside Area 51?
By Dhira Retno Ayuningtyas

A secret government place is not a secret. You may know what this is about, it’s about Area 51. What is Area 51 exactly? It is a highly classified United States Air Force located in Nevada, United State. The base never been classified as a secret base place, as it is visible by everyone. The information inside of what they are doing is top secret. It is highly guarded and if asked about what really is inside they will not answer anything.

Because the place is top secret, many people are trying to get in. The base itself is an aircraft base, but many people don’t believe it. They believe that in Area 51 there are unidentified things or alien technologies. In 1947 the U.S. military claimed the unidentified crashing object was just a weather balloon; conspiracy theorists insisted it was an alien spacecraft which was then taken from the Roswell ranch property to Area 51 for reverse-engineering. In September 1994, the Air Force released a report with a fuller story: The wreckage was indeed a balloon, but not an ordinary weather balloon. Instead, it was an atomic monitoring balloon meant to detect far-off nuclear testing blasts. There are many other things citizens have seen such as captured unidentified aircrafts and this is one of them. But if it is only a balloon, why does it took so long to confirm it? I don't believe in aliens, but I believe that in Area 51 there are some unidentified things there (alien technologies). There is not enough evidence or verification of what they developing inside and not many people can get in either.

2.  The article I have written is targeted for people who are interested in secret government activity or even aliens because Area 51 is known for a place to keep unidentified technologies. They could be students or teachers or even a parent. As I’ve said in the article that there is not enough evidence to support “alien” activities in Area 51.
Mr. Stockton
Mr. Stockton
Admin

Audience: Beliefs, values, & needs  - Writing (Dhira Retno) Empty Re: Audience: Beliefs, values, & needs - Writing (Dhira Retno)

Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:28 pm
Well organized text.

Fill in the audience analysis a bit as the suggested words is 100, as yet you've got 60, enough for another sentences about the target audience and why your article will appeal to them.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum