English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
naufalardian

Audience: beliefs, values, needs (Naufal Ardian) Empty Audience: beliefs, values, needs (Naufal Ardian)

Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:15 pm
Article: “Mysterious ‘Devil’s Letter’ Decoded”

Article’s Summary:
In the 17th century a letter was written in code by a nun and it is believed the nun to be possessed by the devil and now the note had been deciphered. People were convinced that the note was the product of some kind of demonic interference, since it was written in various letters from the alphabets of different languages. Nowadays researches managed to decipher the message by using advanced tech, sourcing from the dark web. The letter, it appears to be some kind of the nature of God's relationship to man and how Satan fit in. Although the complete text hasn’t been released, they did share one particular passage which states, "God thinks he can free mortals. This system works for no one.”

Strengths and Weakness of the Article:
From what I’ve read so far, it remains unknown that the claim came from many different sources and other researches that has been made from the past. It’s also questionable that this unusual and disturbing event have hidden around us. That came from different world. The short article about the 'mysterious devil's letter' consist of 9 short paragraphs that provide brief information about the unusual phenomenon. Although the article is consider to be short, the author manages to make the audience understand the point of the main topic although, the author didn't input some important details such as the location of the issue occurred and the timeline of the issue was solved, also the article doesn’t explain where is the setting and what paranormal causes the nun to be possessed by this 'devil'

Belief, values, needs of the audience
This article is about the involvement of the devil. from my opinion the theme of the article is not only about solving some mystery but also there is a horror theme which is interesting. I've done some research and according to the internet it says that more of teenagers have more interest on this topic, therefore the audience for this article is mostly from the age of 15- 24 years old. Young adults tend to enjoy more horror rather than older people. For example when I was assigned to this assignment, I was given a list of articles by my teacher, and I have to choose 1. Surprisingly I choose this article. Not only because the title of the article excites me, but also because, I am really interested to the mystery and horror topic. Especially if there’s a supernatural thing involves into the topic. While on the other hand, this article concerns about the historical events that ever happened on mankind especially that involves divine intervention in this case. Therefore people that are interested in historical study and documentation should read this article for example, archeologist and anthropologists. according to my opinion people that would be attracted to read this article are the ones who like to be thrilled and feel the excitement of mysteriousness and curiosity. People that enjoy reading and horror articles not only seeking for further information but they also want for entertainment. Horror articles has its own segmentation, so is not for everyone, people that interested usually has a background that connected to the topic.
Mr. Stockton
Mr. Stockton
Admin

Audience: beliefs, values, needs (Naufal Ardian) Empty Re: Audience: beliefs, values, needs (Naufal Ardian)

Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:12 am
Solid writing.

Proof-reading or an online grammar checker can help you catch some of the small inaccuracies or typos.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum