English 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Armando Turiasaro

Riro Armando Empty Riro Armando

Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:07 am
Free Poem Riro
12d

The poems mean to me about how to live in aloneness. Which mean from the childhood until adult, he was be able to survive in aloness. I think this poem is really realating to nature cause, all of his matter and problems is really related to nature, example as the storm. Since he was child he been left by his family until adult he lost his wife, for me its really painfull cause something really beloved in the world are family. Also alone in life for 20 years is really painful cause the world will look as empty. For me some of my life has been like him when I was child, I have a time when I don’t have friends or nobody else and I feel that I have to do all things alone until in one period I think that I cant do anything and I start to imagine about my life. Maybe people reaction to this poem is still normal because they don’t also experience that kind of life but, if they experience this its going to be one of the memorable things ever. And why they write this kind of poem is because this kind of poem will inspired with his experience and for him this poem as his life story.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum